Former User Returns

Yo. I was a user of Cronometer way back. Cronometer was good because it had nutrients I couldn't find on other trackers. But it needed work, and it was buggy. I remember talking to the devs/owner and they mentioned there was a lot of work to be done.

I just logged in because I'm disappointed in the MyFitnessPall tracking, and I wanted to see if this site has improved.

Comments

• edited February 2018

In my experience Cronometer is excellent and I have yet to find a bug. It tracks more, is built on reliable data, has great web and mobile interfaces and has many ways to review your nutritional record.

I use Cronometer because I'm interested in accurate information.

• I'm still an active MyFitnessPal member but I prefer the Cronometer curated database so my food diary is here. All I enter in MFP is Total Calories. I've only been here since the first of the year but doesn't seem particularly buggy to me.

"Eat food, not too much, mostly plants." Michael Pollan

• There have been many changes that I have seen. Personally, I find the database so reliable and useful that I regularly use it in my practice as a dietitian and encourage other professionals to do so as well. :smile:

Susan Macfarlane, MScA, RD
    Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer