Better Recipe Sorting

I love using cronometer for meal planning, but my recipe and custom food lists are starting to get pretty long. I have a bunch of recipes I'd still like to add, and it becomes a bit of a chore to scroll through a long list, even if it's alphabetized. Are there any plans to add recipe sorting by category, like "Breakfast," and "Snacks," perhaps custom folders for Gold members? I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest this.

Comments

• Hi Pitbull (great photo, by the way!)

That's a great idea to sort your foods into functional categories like meals and snacks.

In the meantime, you can search for foods using a text-based search. Searching for foods in the foods tab will open them in the food editor to view the nutrient profile or to make edits to your food/recipe.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Upvote here! Please give us folders to organize recipes and allow whole folders to be shared to groups of clients. For example, I have a group of clients on a particular program which i have a group of recipes tailored for. I want to share that whole group of recipes with that group of clients. I have other clients on another program with differently tailored recipes. I want those recipes to go to those clients. This is really critical if your software is going to be used by nutrition professionals with more than a couple of clients...