i was hoping this was for me but.....

i got all registered and read quite a bit then started my diary :) so im having a know better choc chip cookie for lunch and when i entered it it came up as 30 net carbs!! it is only 4 net carbs and i cant see how to fix this anywhere. as it is i would pretty much have to stop eating for the day! i dont plan on eating much more today but geeez 30 net carbs for a low carb cookie? im doing Keto.

Comments

• Hi Dede,

Welcome to Cronometer! What product were you looking at? If there is an issue with the food (sugar alcohols not listed, etc.) our curation team is happy to update the product information in our database.

You can submit an issue with a food on web by right clicking on the food entry in your diary to select 'view/edit selected food'. Then select the settings icon in the top right corner, and select 'report an issue'. Make sure you submit clear and complete photos of the product and a detailed description of the problem so that we can get the issue fixed! You can also report an issue on the mobile app by selecting the food, then tap 'More details' and select the '!' icon in the top right corner.

You can also fix a copy of the food by following these steps:
    1. On web, add the food to your diary. Right-click on the food and select View/Edit Selected Food.
    2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select Edit a Copy.
    3. Edit the nutrition details and click Save Changes.
    This will save the food as one of your custom foods. You can quickly add your custom foods to your diary by using the Custom tab in the food search.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I tried to fix it but it reverts back to 30 gr of net carb :( it has allulose in it which must not be updated in the system. i am on my PC at home doing this

• Know Better Chocolate Chip Cookies have 4 G net carbs each. i cant fix it on the app. Maybe someone else can

• Hi Dede,

We have the option to subtract sugar alcohols from your total carbs.

Click on the Profile tab and look under Macronutrient Targets.
    Select Net Carbs, then un-check the box beside "include sugar alcohols in Net Carbs"

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer