Print days food

Can you print out the food diary for a day?

Answers

• Gold subscribers can generate reports which can include your diary and your notes. Here are the steps :
    1) Go to the website https://cronometer.com
    2) Go to the 'Trends' tab
    3) Go to the 'Full Report' tab
    4) Tick off the 'Daily Diary' box
    5) Select Generate Report, From there you will have the option to print your report.

Alternatively, Non-Gold users can also export the data into .csv format (Excel) by going to the 'Profile' tab, selecting the 'Gear' icon in the 'Account Information' section, selecting 'Export Data', and then choosing 'Export Servings'. However this format won't be as user friendly as the report generated for gold subscribers.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• The lightweight alternative is to take a rectangular-area screenshot of the day's food diary, drop it into your word processor of choice, scale it as desired and print it.

• edited May 2018

In the Blog about meal planning, it talks about making a list of items you need to get by printing out your list from Cronometer, and checking off the things you have, then go to the store for the rest. It says (In Cronometer, you can do this by printing your “Daily Diary”, without calories, nutrients, or balances.). I figured out how to do this from the above steps. Now I want to do this for a recipe that I had made by selecting some items and right clicking on those and selecting Create Recipe from Selected Items. In my diary, it shows up as the recipe name, not the individual items in the recipe, so I can't make a list from it. If I try to edit the recipe, I can't find a way to print from there?
    I just figured out how to do this, if you select the recipe name in your diary and right click on it, you can explode the recipe!! Now it has all of the items shown!!

• Hi
    I have tried the above steps but I can’t seem to print my foods added in the diary. I want a report that shows me what foods ( not nutrient list). Please thank you

• Hi Neve,

With a Gold membership you can access your daily food diary in a great format for printing through the Full Report, using the steps @Hilary mentioned.

Click the Trends tab, then click the Full Report tab.
    Here's what the screen looks like:

Tick the box beside Daily Diaries and choose whether or not you would like to include the Calories Summary, Nutrients Summary and Nutrient Balances as well.

Then click Generate Report. The loading time varies depending on the date range you have chosen i.e. the more data you have requested the longer it takes to compile. Once your report has loaded, click Print Report.

There is another way to access a list of the foods you have consumed and their nutrients - through the Profile tab.
    Click the gear icon in the Account Information section. Choose Export Data from the menu. Select a date range, then Export Servings. This will generate a .csv file that you can edit and print.

If you are running into trouble with any of those steps send us an email at support@cronometer.com and we will get some more details and get to the bottom of the problem.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer