Options

Two requests: Keto and multi-selecting items

1. I believe the Oracle lists its answers by lowest calorie items first. I can see why, but for keto people it means a bunch of low fat or non-fat items come first and we have to wade through all of them to get to items that are useful for us. Would it be possible to add a Keto setting that we would turn on to tell the system to ignore (or at least give lower priority to) low fat and nonfat items?
  2. It would be nice to select multiple items that are contiguous by control-clicking on the first and last one instead of having to click on each individual one of them. Also, once the multiple items are selected, it would be great to be able to move them as a group. Currently we can copy them, but then have to go back and delete them if what we wanted was a move. I need this feature every day to move the Biometrics and the Activity info from Apple Health into the custom category I have for "Stats & Exercise".

Comments

• Options

Hi Rejuvenated!

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. That is a great suggestion to improve the Oracle to tailor the list of foods high in a particular nutrient and fit in with your diet pattern. Have you tried out the Suggest Foods button in the diary? We created this feature with this in mind. It will suggest foods that help you reach your remaining nutrient targets for the day, and takes into account your macros as well. So if you are on the High Fat/Ketogenic setting, the suggested food results will suggest foods that are high in fat as well.

While you cannot move multiple items at once, there are a couple of time-saving tips for moving and selecting foods in your diary. You can drag and drop items in your diary one at a time to move them quickly between categories in your diary. You can also select an entire category at once by clicking on the header of the group.

I would also like to tell you about another diary setting that may save you some time moving your imported data around in your diary. You can change which diary group you would like to import your Apple Heath data into. From your diary, click the gear icon in the top right corner. Choose Diary Settings from the menu. There is a drop-down menu where you can choose where to import data from devices - you could choose "Stats & Exercise" to have your Apple Health data imported directly into this category.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Very helpful, thanks!