time stamp beta....

Hey just noticed there are no time stamps on any entries.
Has the beta been suspended?
This was in Opera browser,I have not checked with any other.
TIA
Joe

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Hi @tittiger
    Are you logged in with the exact account in which you were granted timestamps? It should still be available for you! Do you see timestamps for old entries that you logged with a time?

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I only have one account and yet I am logged in. Time stamps have vanished. Even ones in the past that I created. Let me know if you need more info to troubleshoot this. :-)

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO

• Hi @tittiger ,
    For Privacy reasons, please contact support@cronometer.com to resolve this problem!
    Thanks,
    Hilary

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Thanks I guess....

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO

• Just as I guessed this had nothing to do with privacy. The bottom line is that though unannounced (to me at least) that this beta is limited to Pro members only. Since I am clearly not a pro member - I fail to see how this is a privacy issue.

A bad management decision possibly ...... as I am seeing fewer and fewer reasons to hang around, much less maintaining even a Gold membership. For those of us that are done tracking, CM is making itself less and less relevant. Which is hugely sad considering how symbiotic and beneficial such relationships can be. CM is really missing the boat IMHO in retaining "old timers" like myself.
    Cheers
    Joe

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO

• edited June 2018

Hi Joe,

I requested you to email support so that I was not discussing your account status on a public forum. This was for me to respect your own privacy, and not the issue in itsself.

As stated in the original invitation sent out on this forum by our CEO, Aaron:

"Please note this is open to Gold and Pro users only, and that being beta, there may be undiscovered bugs and issues to encounter and we cannot guarantee preservation or correctness of your time-data during this early stage. Please do not apply unless you're comfortable with this and the fact that the experience is still incomplete with many rough edges".

Cronometer is a nutrition tracking software, first and foremost. We may have other features in order to make it the most complete and useful we can for tracking health, however it is targeted at a specific demographic of people who are interested in tracking nutrition.

Remember, we like to keep our forum community a supportive learning and sharing environment; Please keep forum posts respectful and on-topic. A lot of hard work goes into creating every feature and supporting our user base!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Well that contradicts what you told me. I am a Gold user. Am I not? And this feature is not working..... More confused than when I started. Respectful and on topic? I still don't have my question answered which is very disrespectful of my time.

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO