Options

How do you---

I am a new user. How do you divide day into break. Lunch, dinner? I found a place where it listed them, but can't figure how to get it on daily food intake. 2) how do you use multi select to list daily thing quickly. 3) how do you get at loss goal higher than 2 lbs. Per week? Thank you

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓

So on app - if I mark copy, I don't know where it goes, I want it to copy to next day for certain vitamins and supplements I take every day, to save me time. How do I do this? Thank you for the other answers.

• Options

Hi Quinn,

Once you have copied your items, tap on the date to choose a new day in your diary, or use the arrows on either side of the date to move ahead or back one day at a time. Tap the settings menu in the top right corner and then select paste. You can also choose which diary group to paste the items into by tapping on the diary group header first.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

Answers

• Options

Hi Quinn,

To groups in your diary, on web: Click the gear icon in the top right corner of your diary. Select Diary Settings from the menu. Tick the box to Show Groups in Diary. Select the groups you would like to show, edit the names and click OK.
    On mobile: Tap Profile , then Diary Settings to show groups in your diary.

You can multi-select items in your diary on web: hold the shift-key while selecting multiple items.
    on mobile: tap the menu in the top right corner in your diary and select Multi-select. Tap each item in your diary to select them. Tap the gear icon to choose what you would like to do with these items (copy, delete, etc.)

We do not have weight loss setting for greater than 2 lbs per week.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Why didn't I know any of these things? This is incredible!!