Options

Have just found the Explode Recipe in Diary - How to UN-EXPLODE recipe PLEASE

Wanting to print out page un-exploded so I can get in relevant information but unable to find how to un-explode - please advise. Saw someone asked this way back so hoping the issue is now fixed. Thankyou Couldn't find the reply when looking on the net.

Comments

• Options

For anyone interested one can Explode recipe in Diary so that all the ingredients show up on the screen which is great - but if you then can't un-explode you have for all times a greatly expanded view and unable to print the next package. I m finding many glitches with Cronometer - anyone else?

• Options

Hi Rhonda,

We don't have a way to un-explode the recipe. If you did not make any changes to the portion sizes of the ingredients in the exploded recipe, then you could delete the exploded ingredients and add the recipe back to your diary. This would clean up your diary to a single item, rather than listing each ingredient in your diary.

If you did make edits to the portion sizes of the ingredients, you could create a new recipe by multi-selecting the items (hold the shift key and click each item to multi-select) then right-click and select "Create Recipe from Selected Items" I often make edits to an exploded recipe and then save a new recipe with the changes/substitutions that I made with the day's date in the name to differentiate from the original recipe that I created.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Karen thankyou but much simpler to clean up the Cronometer with Tech savvy people and have it Explode and then the option to unexplored. Once one for the one day with numerous recipes just too much to try to finger it out again. Many of the glitches in Cronometer just need tech savvy people behind the scene to sort out. R

• Options

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for your suggestion I will add that to our list of feature requests!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Making an unsolicited suggestion here: I think it would be better implemented as an "Undo Explode" -- undoing an immediate explode action, not one that may have changed because it was done 5 actions ago.