Green Tea as an edible vs brewed nutrient levels

Hello folks, I have been adding two organic green tea bags into my morning shakes for years because of the increased nutrients. I attached a table of these differences below for reference. It would be awesome if these were in the system as a choice. I simply take the tea bag, tear and dump right into the blender with my other items. I had asked for this to be added as a food but it was suggested that I simply remove the moisture from the tea bag in the system. I think I did not communicate properly. Anyway, I thought I would share the idea and references in case anyone else out there would be interested in the knowledge or has any ideas for tracking my tea intake. I know, seems a bit crazy, but I guess I am too. Not sure if this can get done, but would be great. Take care, see reference table and sources below:

Comparison of Brewed Green Tea vs Whole Green Tea Leaves
......................Element..................Brewed Tea..........Whole Tea Eaten...........% Change
Nutrient Moisture...................98.6...............................3.1.............................96% Decrease
Nutrient Protein..........................0.7............................29.1.............................4,057% Increase
Nutrient Fiber (g)............................0............................11.1.................................N/A
Nutrient Calcium (mg)..................2...........................390................................19,400% Increase
Nutrient Phosphorus (mg)........12...........................410..............................3317% Increase
Nutrient Iron (mg)..........................0.1...........................10.4.........................10,300% Increase
Nutrient Potassium (mg).........180.........................2800...............................1,456% Increase
Flavonoid Quercetin ........................2.69.....................255.55..........................9,400% Increase
Flavonoid Epicatechin.......................8.29.....................791.46.........................9,447% Increase
Flavonoid Epicatechin 3-gallate....19.73................1701.59..........................8,524% Increase
Flavonoid Epigallocatechin..............16.71...............1695.02........................10,043% Increase
Flavonoid Epigallocatechin 3-gallate.....77.88......8294.91........................10,560% Increase
Flavonoid Catechin..................................2.55....................33..................................1,194% Increase
Flavonoid Theaflavin...............................0.05.....................4.1..................................## 8,100% Increase

References:
Nutrient Comparison of Brewed Green Tea vs Whole Green Tea Leaves per 100g
Flavonoid Comparison of Brewed Green Tea vs Whole Green Tea Leaves.Units = mg/ 100g
Source: “Chemistry and Applications of Green Tea” T. Yamamoto. Copyright 1997
https://www.eatgreentea.com/why-green-tea/

Comments