Options

Water intake not going to FitBit but food consumption is.

If I add water into FitBit, it finds its way to CronoMeter just fine. However, when I enter water into CronoMeter, it is not posting over to FitBit. Am I missing something that might be a preference or something. I have looked around the forums and settings and do not find anything seemingly related. I do not want to enter items in two systems. All food is eneteredmin Cronometer, and using Fit Bit for sleep and activity. Nancy ideas or help is greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค 

Comments

• Options

@wadegrimm we export food Calories only to Fitbit. I would recommend entering all food related items into your cronometer diary directly and importing activity and biometric data only from Fitbit.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options
    edited August 2018

Right now, I do not have to enter anyyhing into fitbit and I really do not want to enter diet data another system other than Cronometer. I felt that water was like food, has plenty of minerals, and it would flow๐Ÿ˜‚ through. I guess I will just ignore the water metrics in fitbit. Hopefully you folks will consider this in the future. I will add a feature request. Thanks for the feedback Hilary. Enjoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป