Add time to Diary Group?

Brand new here. Fantastic tool!
I don't see a way to add a time to a Diary Group. I use Diary Group for meals and would like to add a time for the whole meal rather than 1 item at a time.

Best Answer

Answers

• How about an auto Time stamp for each entry made?

• Hi DJS1049,

If you have timestamps turned on and the box ticked, each time you add a food to your diary it can add the current time without any extra clicks. In other words, Cronometer will remember if you used a timestamp last time you added a food to your diary and keep those settings for the next time you add an item to your diary.

Is that what you are looking for?

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Absolutely only I don’t see that option from the app when I add an entry. Gold member here, am I missing it somehow?

• And when I go back to a previous date and click on an entry I can’t view the time that entry was made. It opens up the entry for modification and shows the current time at the bottom. I’d love to be able to view previous entries as they were entered when I go back and check them. Is this only possible from the web, not the app?

• Hi DJS1049,

You may need to turn on timestamps first. Follow these steps:
    Tap the Profile tab, then Diary Settings.
    Turn on the toggle next to 'Show Time of Day in Diary'

Then you will have the option to add a time stamp on the mobile app (as well as the website)

If you are still not seeing timestamps as an option on mobile, would you mind sending us some screenshots and information about which app your are using (android or iOS) and the version to support@cronometer.com and we can look into this further?

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer