SHARING RECIPES WITH ENROLLED FRIENDS

I'm assisting a newly enrolled friend with Cronometer for better health. How can I share my cronometer recipes with him?

Comments

• No, I am trying to get Herms healthy. I create ALL recipes from foods available and he needs suggestions that are fast and easy. Is it possible to load my recipes into his cronometer?

• both have to be gold members then friend each other.

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Thanks, bracc! I already friended him, but that's not enough? drat.

• You, are truly a PRO! bracc :):)<3

• thnks for the comment people,Ill give it some thought

• unfortunately cron-o-meter won't let you see each others diaries. but if your friends, than herms will be able to use your custom recipes from the add food list...

And if herms isn't gold, how did you friend him? i thought only gold members could 'make friends'?

<3;)

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• One must be gold to add a friend - the friend first needs to have the free app, then gold member can add them, however, he is not getting my data and I do not know how to hook up my recipes.

• I could not find the comment on this topic from vanilla.

• It doesn't say gold next to his name in the forum?

• THX BRACC...these ingredient names pull up many posts! I've submitted a request to support. Someone asked my question back in Feb/2018. No reply that I could find. Just out of curiosity why did you get Gold...

• edited October 2018

just so i could friend tcolvin! and share recipes, thought we'd be able to see each others diaries at the time too...unfortunately not. but i can see his recipes and he can see mine...I saw the other thread you posted in where staff said only one person has to be gold, not sure sure if that's true though. here's a link to when i 'made a friend'..lol

https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/comment/4826#Comment_4826

• edited October 2018

we can test this, my email is compu190@gmail.com send me a friend request you can look through my bean flour creations!

• Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow! What's the point of adding a friend when the App is free, anyway? I am happy to pay for GOLD because cronometer is important to me and it has helped a lot---health nut that I am! No reply from support, yet. Thx for following up on this and I'm beginning to think that your analysis is the correct answer. Have a fun weekend.

• Just to Be clear @bracconiere , Only one user needs to be a gold member to share foods and recipes. I think this was covered in another thread, but figured I would post here as well to confirm! The user who requests the friend must be Gold, but they can add any user!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• @bracconiere Would you mind if I sent a friend request to see your bean flour recipes? I've just started experimenting with beans.

• edited October 2018

go for it. really all i do a sub a bean flour/vital wheat gluten mix for white flour.

been doing it for 6-7 years still working on perfecting the process! i can tell you what i've found out so far though.

when i first started tracking nutrients, it really was just to save money on grocery shopping. so naturally i fell in love with beans! but a person can only eat bean soup so long!

compu190@gmail.com is my email....

• Thank you for explaining and I'll have a look also.