Invalid data being imported from Garmin
Starting today, there seems to be an issue importing data from Garmin.
See screenshot here: https://www.screencast.com/t/qg96jlQsg
Previous days seem to have double (in some cases non-matching) entries for an activity: 1 with '(Garmin)' first [the old way before today] and one with '(Garmin)' at the end [new as of today]. It's happening for Daily Activity and specific activities. It also seems to be importing many records for sleep.
I tried unlinking Garmin, deleting the '(Garmin)' records for the some days, and re-linking Garmin. That seems to solve the duplicate activities, only re-importing records with '(Garmin)' at the end [the new way]. It does not solve the sleep problem, as it still re-imports numerous sleep records per day.
I have checked the Garmin Connect website and dont see anything out of the ordinary.