Options

workout rutine

I would like some tips on at home workouts that could help me at home. I have no workout equipment, and I do my workout in my room any advice?

Comments

• Options

@wildwarrior80

I would check out YouTube! There are many different types of workout videos on the site including, yoga, strength training, zumba, and cardio.

Best of luck!

Susan Macfarlane, MScA, RD
    Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

If you're doing something like P90, I have all the calorie breakdowns for each workout. Beyond that, there are a ton of references on the internet for different workouts. So if you don't find one in the Cronometer database, just enter it as a custom activity and enter the calories burned from your reference.

• Options

Age, health conditions, previous experience with exercise or sports and your goals all play a role in what you could safely start as you build up strength and stamina. If it's possible for you, go to a local gym instead of working out st home. Many gyms around the country are very affordable now. I lost 100 lbs. In 5 years working out and eating healthier, before I even found chromometer. No pills or surgeries. Good luck to you whatever your goals are!!