Gold account and time stamp....

Hi!
It was about a month ago that I renewed my Gold account. Was happy because it was about half of what I paid the first year.

Just now I noticed that I had no time stamps on entries! Wait a minute I don't even have the Gold account that I paid for last month... to add even more confusion it is not clear where to add or upgrade.

Ok My mistake I found the Gold Emblem at the VERY bottom of the page after I scrolled down.
Still have no freaking idea of where the time stamp disappeared to!
What is going on?
Why did it revert to being off?
Where do you turn it back on?

I have better things to do!
TIA if you can help...

Oh OK I found (I think) where you turn the TS back on.
Just wondering WTH it was off?

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Just another (like the 4th or 5th time) that software design has caused me to lose freaking data, which is frustrating because that is the ONLY reason that I am here is to DB data. I may be a dumb ass for not seeing that the time stamp had disappeared for the last month. But having it switch off, or even being able to be accidently switched off is just poor software design IMHO. And you can not screw up in a worse manner in software engineering than that to trash users data with your bugs.

Just my 2 cents. This is really getting old and frustrating.
    This should be rock solid software that does what I tell it to do. Not me constantly having to focus on making sure that it is still doing what I told it to do. (such as recording a time stamp)

Not to mention that the time stamp not also including the ability to include text notes with biometrics in just plain myopic IMHO.

The End.

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com