Options

Adding date from previous days

I'm new here and looking to add meals from previous days that I've been recording
Is this possible?
If so how?

Comments

• Options

Hi Yerg,

We have lots of options for copying and pasting items in your diary!

Copy a Single Item or Multiple Items
    Select items while holding down the Shift key on our keyboard; then select the Gear Icon and choose Copy Selected Items or right-click on your selection and click Copy Selected Items. To select a single item, follow the same steps without using the Shift key.

Copy an Entire Day
    To copy an entire day, select the Gear icon in the top right corner of your page and select Copy Current Day or Copy Previous Day. Copy Previous day will take everything from the previous day and paste it into the current day automatically.

Copy a Diary Group
    To copy a diary group (If you are a Gold user) select the diary group header and choose copy Copy Selected Items from the Settings Menu.

Pasting Items
    After you have copied an item, select the day you wish to copy items into and choose Paste from the Settings Menu. You can also paste an item into your diary by right-clicking on an existing diary group or food and selecting Paste from the drop down menu.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Thanks Karen
    Was a bit late when I posed that, and upon reflection it was a very tardy post.

The data I was referring to was a previous app I exported the data from and I have all my meals from that in a text format.
    I have about 28 days I'd like to add.
    Using your item 1 suggestion I'm presuming I add a previous day then save
    I can then add another previous day and so on?

• Options

Hi Yerg,

Thanks for clarifying :) You cannot import your data directly into your diary, unfortunately.

You can add your food intake on each day in your diary (it will save anything your enter automatically). Then use arrows to the left and right of the date to move back or ahead one day at a time, or click the date banner to expand the calendar and navigate to any date in your diary by clicking on it. You can enter in your food intake for any day using this method.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer