Options

Fixed values

So I changed my macro ratios to the fixed values, my daily calorie intake before making the change was 1230 calories daily, I changed it 1200 daily calories on my fixed values, when I went back to the calorie summary section I saw my change under the Macronutrients target section however in the calorie budget section my calorie intake has not change and still says 1230. How do I get the daily calorie budget to reflect the calorie daily intake on they Macronutrients target?

Lizzy

Comments

• Options

sorry also forgot to mention that the percentage ratios of carbs protein and fats in the circle does also not match the ratio percentage on macronutrient section as well. I hope there is a way to make them match cause if not it throws everything off.

Lizzy

• Options

Hi fitgirl,

The Calories Summary will either show your balance (also known as maintenance calories) which is equal to your calories burned - calories consumed.
    Or if you have included your weight goal, this will add or subtract calories from your Budget to account for your weight goal as well.

In the example above: Calories burned - calories consumed - weight loss goal of 0.5 lbs per week:
    1691 kcal - 430 kcal - 249 kcal = 1012 kcal remaining

Hover over the scale icon in the Budget box to see more information about your calorie balance and your budget for the day.

Check the Macronutrient Targets section right next door to see your customized energy target listed in the yellow bar the top. With these two sections you can quickly get a lot of information about your energy intake, calories burned and how that is contributing to your customized Fixed energy target (1300 kcal in the example above).

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Hovering over each segment the Calories Consumed icon will show you the percent of energy you have consumed from each of the macronutrients (and alcohol, if applicable).
    For example, I have eaten 254 kcal from fat divided by 430 total kcal consumed equals 59% of calories from fat so far today.

The percentages shown in your Macronutrient Targets shows you how much of your macronutrient target you have achieved. From the Macronutrient Targets in my comment above 28.2 g of fat consumed / 65 g fat target = 43% of my fat target achieved so far today.

Does that make more sense?

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer