[bug] lag, hangs
The first one was fixed by scrolling. The second just hung like that for several seconds, then resolved.
Bringing up an add food or an edit food, it's 100% of the time doing some kind of jumpy thing that looks to me like memory issues. One out of ten maybe it's actually hanging.
At one point doing roughly the same activities, I got a loading spinner that lasted 26 seconds. (I think I was editing an ingredient of a recipe, but I forgot to document it after lunch so I can't give you exact steps.)
(Btw, it's related to my creating a 90000 Calorie testing day, because it has been happening pretty consistently during my actual use. I just did a test day to get you screenshots.)