Diarrhea and Vomiting (sorry)

Sorry about this.
But it has a huge impact on all these numbers. I'm gonna be going thru Chemo soon and I'm currently having trouble finding foods that will help keep me stable because I'm losing them in the toilet. I need to be able to record that I lost everything from my last meal + liquids.

Obviously I know that I need to figure out why this is happening, so no need to tell me that. All I do all day, every day is try and stabilize my Keto diet in prep for Chemo. But it'd be helpful if the program reflected reality on this point.
~Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• Quite An odd request lol ;) I wish you the best!

• Thank you, Hilary!
    Very helpful.
    I won't be able to afford Gold, but I've been figuring things out fairly well so far on the Free Version. Entering a negative amount is a neat trick! Who knew?
    ;)

• Yes!
    Thank you, Hilary!
    I am making alot of use on the notes. I use them to time-stamp when I eat and such. It would be easy enuf to add more metrics. If I can't track it on a graph, I can at least track down possible reasons why I feel good or feel like crap.
    ~Jennifer

• edited August 2022

The basic principles of healthy eating are known to all. They are quite simple: 1. Meals should be varied. 2. Portions should be moderate. 3. Eating schedules should be reasonable according to the time of day. But practice shows that following these rules may not be enough for good health. Numerous studies confirm that different foods' effect on a particular person's body is strictly individual. And to get a normal and carefree lifestyle, it is necessary to take a test for food intolerance or compatibility with drugs.