Quick glucose entry still FUBAR

Quick glucose entry is still after over a year doing nothing but trying to destroy the users data entries..... let's shoot for a 5 year bug with this one and see how much user data we can destroy!
Do I get any yays?

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• From your various posts you seem quite unhappy with this application and with the people who make it. You’ve called them stupid and careless, you somehow believe that they are intentionally doing things that are detrimental to your satisfaction

Have you considered moving to another application?

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

• No you Mr powerlifterz , you u are the one that is out of line --- you just orchestrated what is commonly known as an adhomenum attack, It is you that attack people and like many of the fluoride sipping public don't seem to be capable of distinguishing the difference between attacking a principle and attacking a person.

If you are familiar with scripture they broach this idea there with the words "love the sinner and hate the sin."

No it is you Mr powerlifters that need to move on. You arel mirroring the current societal intolerance for free speech. Perhaps you would be happier in a place like North Korea where you would not have to deal with the inconvenience of having other people express themselves in a manner in which you do not approve.

In your myopic analysis of my motives you miss that I have done the job of most of the people whose actions I criticize, and I think that they desperately need that feedback from those of use astute enough to see the issues and with enough decency to use our valuable time to offer them constructive criticism. Sometimes the closer you are to a problem the harder it is to see it. That is what is happening to an extent within the ranks of CM. It happens in every organization.

If they, don't like what I say, they just like you can just tune me out. Why don't you just tune out yourself, if you do't like the message, rather than implying that the messenger go away? It's sad that your attitude is what passes as "tolerance" these days.

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

• edited September 2019

Total rubbish. Good luck to you, friend.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

• :yawn

"Eat food, not too much, mostly plants." Michael Pollan