Losing favorites

Recently (late August 2019, or so), some foods have lost their Favorites (starred) status. I saw this happen regularly earlier in the year, but not for the last several months. I use the web interface and IOS quite a bit and Android occasionally. (I've seen this loss of favorite status both on the web and IOS.)

It's possible that I've suddenly gotten sloppy with finger placement on the ipad while i'm doing food prep and unselected the star for several foods, but I don't think that's it.

Comments

• Hi @BrianMI I haven't seen any other reports of this occurring. Do note, that the pre-populated list of favorites in the add foods screen is not your complete list of favorites. If you have many favorites, then there will be some less frequently used foods that don't make it on to the prepopulated list. If you search for the food with the favorites filter chosen, it should still show up.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thanks @Hilary This isn't particularly related to the pre-populated favorites list. These are for items which I have starred in the past (and had them subsequently found in Favorites) - i will spell the item out out completely and not get them on Favorites, then click All and have the item as the sole selection - but not starred.

• Hi Brian, That sounds like a bug - thanks for reporting this. Is this occurring on the website version or the mobile app or both? I'd like to look into this issue and get it resolved for you!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• @Hilary I believe I've seen this occur both via web browser on a macbook (MacOS 10.14.6, chrome - currently 76.0.3809.132) and on the app running on IOS 9.3.5 (old ipad). Definitely on the IOS app.