iOS Beta Recruitment Now Open Too!
As part of our beta testing for the new version of our mobile app, I wanted to invite our iOS users to sign up for our mobile beta! Like I said in the Android post, we are doing a major rewrite of our mobile app that is going to make things a whole lot better all around.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to [email protected] and we will reach out with more info when we are ready to get started, which should be some time toward the end of next week.
In your email, please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Cronometer account email
- Your Apple ID email <- so we can flag you as a beta tester and give you access to the app
- Your Cronometer account status, i.e. Gold subscriber, Free, or paid app
- Your iOS device i.e. iPhone 7, etc.
- The device's iOS version.
We will be recruiting throughout next week. Space is limited so please let us know asap if you’d like to be a part of the program.
Chief Product Officer, Cronometer.com
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs: