Options

The Time stamp beta

I have had ongoing issues with the diary page not refreshing and it being on the wrong day.
It would be worth considering IMHO that any entered biometric is by default applied to the correct day. As things stand I have all sorts of entries that are entered on the wrong day.
I can't even straighter things out.... perhaps adding the date in addition to the time would be another tactic to deal with this issue.
Thanks

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Options

Hi Joe,
    Thanks for your suggestion; As we have the date noted at the top of the screen, we will leave it out of the diary body for now in order to keep things clean and concise.
    The diary screen should refresh to the date you have last been entering information! If you force close the app, you should be directed back to today's date.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I know how I SHOULD do things. :-) but often I am half awake or in too much of a rush.

Perhaps the full creation date AND a note field could be in a pop-up or a right click accessible window.

All I know is that way too often things get filed under the wrong day and when you discover it, there is often not enough information to correct the error.

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com