New update lost data

Went to log in after the new iPhone update and Chronometer didn't recognize me, had to rerisgester@ lost prior diary entries, foods, ETc. How do I get that back

Answers

• Hello @Lvanderslice, Would you mind contacting support@cronometer.com from the email associated with your original account so that we can help you to resolve this issue? We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Best,
    Hilary

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I need to update, too...but now I'm fearful of losing data. I only use cronometer on my desktop, so the web version. How DO I update; this is not obvious to me.

• I would think as long as your browser was up to date, that the web site would be up to date automatically every time you load it....

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Thanks much, bracconiere, I deduced this - finally, as today I observed new tiny but important improvements. (9 yr amateur...good one.)

• That's the way i feel! Seems like every new door i open, i learn something new about this stuff!

I would say it works well for me, just like how when i started using MS Money to balance my check book, i started saving money in the bank. And not getting overdrafts!

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• I'm afraid I open too many doors outside of Cronometer! Try opening doors to Cryptocurrencies...yikes!

• All i know about cryptocurrency, is that they REALLY like graphics cards... :)

and apparently the street corner drug dealer will accept them for trade? or is that just the i-net ones? lol

• What's a graphics card?

• I had MS Money years ago! But they stopped their updates and man! I started getting overdrafts!! Do they have a new version that I never heard about?

• Yeah, Money Sunset, they started giving it away for free...but no updates

• Oh! I thought MS Money was MicroSoft Money! I really need a money management program that I like...I'm going to look for it now. Thank you bracconier so very much.

• I use the web version also. An update came out six days ago, but apparently my web version did not load it. I cannot figure out how to make it update. Any ideas?