Linking to Garmin Connect app

Hello. I had originally linked my garmin to myfitnesspal but that site does not log micro-nutrients. Cronometer was recommended to me by my Health and Wellness teacher. Initially Garmin Connect and Cronometer were working together but yesterday it stopped working. Garmin app is only giving me options to link to myfitnesspal. Anyone have any ideas on how to get Garmin and Cronometer to play nice?

Comments

• I figured out a work-around! I can continue to enter my food intake into Cronometer. I will then take the calories consumed for the day and enter them into MFP as a quick entry. MFP will then sync my calorie consumption to the Garmin app. It is an extra step but way better than having to enter food data into both Cronometer and MFP. I have tested this process and it does work. Now my Garmin app shows my calorie info for the day.

• Hi JennfromOregon,

We have looked into exporting calories from Cronometer to Garmin, unfortunately they are not interested in working with us at this time. It would be great if our users could contact Garmin and let them know this is something you want. Maybe we can convince them together!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer