Copy Recipes and then Edit/Rename

Would be nice to be able to copy a recipe and then edit the ingredients and rename it. Perhaps you made one and the next time you added one ingredient but you wanted recipe A and recipe B. Instead of recreating it by scratch it would be nice to have the copy feature

Comments

• Hi Ryan,

I think we have something that does what you are describing. On the website in the Foods tab, you can load a custom food or recipe by clicking on it in the list. Once you do that you can click the gear icon in the upper right of the screen and open an options menu. There is an option there called "Edit a Copy"

If you click that option the app will create an exact copy of the food or recipe and you can edit it slightly like you described then save it as a separate item and log it to your diary accordingly.

I'd post a picture, but we just updated our forums and I haven't figured out how to do that yet, lol.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Spencer

Spencer D.
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• @SpencerD_cronometer thanks! I was looking for it in the app, the web portion works.

• @SpencerD_cronometer Great! I was looking for something such as this as well! Thank you! Thanks @ryan for asking!