Options

Not syncing Apple Health

2»

Comments

• Options

Has there been any update to this? I have my scale connected to Apple Health and Health connected to Cronometer. The weight is not coming over from Health (it's coming from the scale correctly). I do not have an Apple Watch. I have tried backfilling and deleting/reinstalling the app with no luck. I used to import the weight from my scale via my Fitbit app to Cron and it worked. I got a Garmin a couple months ago and the scale doesn't sync with Garmin so I have it syncing to Health instead in order to have it go to Cron.

• Options

Any update?
    I'm in the same exact situation as @vbkidds. The scale is syncing with Apple Health but data stop there.

• Options

Yes! We've got an update pending that includes a fix for importing data from other apps into Cronometer via Apple Health. If you haven't got it, grab the latest update from the App Store version 3.6.0

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

It worked! Thank you!

• Options

the 3.6.0 update worked for me too.

• Options

Howdy. I have v3.8.7 and it still won't sync exercise data. it syncs other body data. I have no other devices.

• Options

Using v4.0.2(b1464-IF)
    Yesterday morning, I weigh myself, input my numbers
    Put on my apple watch, that updates on Apple Health
    Then I will go into Cronometer
    At which point (yesterday morning) It updates my
    -Bodyweight
    -Body fat %
    -Active Energy Balance
    -Heart Rate
    All from "Apple Health"

This morning, nothing updated.
    So not sure what changed from yesterday morning to this morning.

• Options

Ok, now my info updated after my workout today. Go figure

• Options

Sorry to necro this, but I'm having this issue and have apparently been having it for over a year :smile:

I have a Fitbit scale that sends weight to Cronometer, which in turn is meant to send it to Apple Health.

But it hasn't since August 2022.

All other data, however, is syncing over great — all the nutrition stats and even things like blood pressure and blood sugar.