Options

How to add already created custom biometrics to Library under Trends section?

edited November 2020 in Help

I created several custom Biometrics. I can see them and add them on the diary. But when I look at the trends section I only see 1 of my custom biometrics,not all of them. How do I add them to visibly show in Trends? Apart from the one I don’t see them anywhere in that section.

Also, can we edit custom biometrics?

Ps, I love the custom biometrics. You can even add emojis to them. 🙂

Best Answer

• Options

Hi butterfly!

Your custom biometrics are added to the list in the 'single biometric' chart.
    Click the first drop-down menu to see the full list to choose from:

If you'd like to have each biometric in its own chart to view in the Trends tab, you can do that too!
    Click Manage Charts at the top of the page, then Add Custom Chart.
    Select biometric from the first drop-down list, then under Set Left Y-Axis, select one of your custom biometrics.
    Save your chart and it should automatically be added to your Charts tab.
    Revisit the Manage Charts section if you would like to change which charts are displayed.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

Answers

• Options

Actually it’s called the charts section and I still don’t see any of my custom biometrics except one and no place to select to pin them to the charts section.

• Options

Thank you Karen. I will give this a try. It's a really nice feature that I am already using for a variety of things, including anxiety, physical symptoms and other things.
    Thanks again for the quick answer. I'm sure this will work. :)

• Options

Yes that's what I was wanting. Thanks!