Bug: kcal amount not updated on server after change in exercise duration
There seems to be a bug whereby the kcals for an exercise are not updated on the server after a change in the duration of the exercise.
To reproduce the bug:
- In a browser on https://cronometer.com/#diary, add in an exercise to the diary e.g. 'Walking 3.0 mph, moderate' 30 minutes.
- Note the kcals of the exercise e.g. 76 kcals.
- Change the time e.g. to 60 minutes.
- Note the new kcals of the exercise e.g. 153 kcals.
- Refresh the browser to force a refresh of data from the server (ctrl+r or press the browser's refresh button).
- Note that the time of the exercise remains the same (e.g. 60 minutes) but the kcals have gone back the the first amount (e.g. 76 kcals). But the correct kcals would be the second amount e.g. 153 kcals.
You have to delete the exercise altogether from the diary and re-add it with the new time.