Cooked Recipe Weight vs Explode Recipe Energy
Thought the new "Cooked Recipe Weight" feature is brilliant and heavily used it in place of the old negative water trick, but I've also just discovered a bug.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Add a bunch of foods into a recipe, e.g. 50g apple, 50g banana. Total original recipe weight is 100g.
- Set cooked weight to 50g.
- Add the full recipe to the diary. Energy is 295.17kj (or whatever equivalent kcal).
- Explode the recipe and highlight the apple and banana items.
- Energy of the exploded foods became 147.59kj, which is only 50g of the original recipe energy.
Expected Outcome: Exploded foods items' total energy should match the cooked recipe's total energy, not by the original recipe's weight.
I don't keep my old recipes so it's a bit of a shame that I can't fix my old records. I've also overfed my 1 year old a little... Oh well.