Options

Bulk Ingredient Import for Recipes

Hi There!

I find it would save me a lot of time if there were a bulk import of ingredients (ie. if I could copy and paste) for the recipe builder to 'read' and then give me a 'best match' idea. This feature is used in myfitnesspal and other online recipe calculators.

Comments

• Options

Hi ap2013,

That sounds like a great feature idea to save time when creating new recipes. We will put this on our list!

Thanks!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

@Karen_Cronometer -- new to the app, and i love the url import, but it would be even better for my offline recipes to be able to bulk add ingredients. is this feature still in the works?

• Options

Another vote for this feature!!

I use this all the time in MFP as not all my recipes are on the web, but entered manually in an app like Paprika, so copy paste like MFP has would be super useful for those ones (of which I have many).

• Options

Adding another ME TOO for this feature!!

As another Paprika user, as well as a current MFP Premium member hoping to transition over, bulk import is how I enter a LOT of my recipes. I'd love it if Cronometer could incorporate this! 💜

• Options

HEY COOL!! I just found this feature under the Import Recipe. It says that if your website isn't readable, you can copy and paste the ingredients below. This is exactly what I was looking for!! Just didn't know it was located there.:)
    Thanks Cronometer!

PS - sorry I double posted before. I don't seem to be able to delete the extra post above.