Options

Can I show all these fields in my diary?

Can my diary show multiple fields: calories, proteins, carbs, sugars, saturated fats, sodium, potassium, and total calories from carbs, from fat and from proteins?.

Comments

• Options

@Cherny19 You can see these in your Nutrient breakdown summary Below your diary on the web version, and by tapping on the top banner of the diary screen on your mobile device.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I was gonna ask this too, used to having this on myfitnesspal, seeing the carbs, fat, protein and calories of each item as adding it helps to get to know your foods and if adding before you eat, it helps to maybe decide not to eat it and instead eat something else

• Options

Hi js007,

We show the breakdown of calories in the icon when you add a serving of a food.

To see more detailed information, you can add the food to your diary and then click on that food to see all the nutrition information in the Nutrient Targets below.

I hope that helps!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Karen, the need here is to see the impact of food choices across a spectrum of impact - likely carbs, protein, calories. You can always see the individual foods in various ways - but to quickly see the impact of choices without flipping that single diary column between macros makes refining food choices more difficult.

• Options
    edited April 2018

thanks for the tip, did not notice that before, still think for the web page having the extra fields would be helpful - I like all the addl info CronoMeter has, this is the one key thing that is missing for me to convert as I really like this feature - that is a lot of information all on one screen, easily viewed without lots of clicking and you see it all in one screen

I changed mine from sodium to fiber and added in net carbs, but this is a good example of what we mean for web page