pulling activity from samsung health

How do we pull activity from samsung health/gear? I see cronometer pulls from other activity trackers like fitbit, but nothing for the gear.

Comments

• Hi MikeJ,

We do not currently sync directly with Samsung Health - it is on our list of integrations.
    Thanks for your feedback!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• When you say "it's on our list of integrations" do you mean upcoming integrations or is there a list I'm missing ...
    Thanks for the quick response!

• Hi MikeJ,

We keep track of our user suggestions so we can incorporate these ideas in future releases. Linking with Samsung Health has been requested by other users, so we have it on our to-do list :)

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I also have a Samsung gear 3 watch and I would love to be able to link either the watch or Samsung health app to chronometer. Hopefully you guys can incorporate the 2 apps very soon ...

• Yes! I would love to sync with my Samsung Health account. Any word on when they might be getting that going?

• Im another user who would enjoy Samsung health integration.

• Another Samsung Health user. Gave up on Fitbit after losing a couple and having a couple die. Would really like the ability to integrate with Cronometer. Thanks!

• My wife and I both have the S2 Gear watch and would love to sync it to cronometer! Please do it ASAP, I love your app as is but it would be great to pull our activity in automatically.

• Indeed. It would be best for each app to integrate with each other app independently.

• Another fan on Samsung Health integration please. Hope it's coming soon!

• I also need this function. Shealth is very comfortable for me!