Add supplements to repeat daily

I take several supplements every day (multi-vits, vitamin D, etc). Is there a way to add these to my diary so that they appear daily?

Comments

• Yes, please add this in. I can't fill all my daily nutrient values with the food I'm eating at the moment because I'm unwell so am taking a range of supplements and being able to add those in would be incredibly helpful.

• Oh. Great idea on the recipe. I will do that.

• You could use "copy previous day" (which you find by clicking three dots in top left in your diary view) then do your changes according to what you ate today.

• Thank you. That will help!

• I'm trying to create a custom food for my multi vitamin. Is it possible to change the measurement types for a vitamin or mineral? For some vitamins, I need the change "mg" to "mcg." Thanks.

• @mtstx we do not have the option to change the units displayed although we do hope to support this in the future. For now, as a workaround, you can do a bit of math to convert the value to the appropriate units! For instance, if you need to convert a value listed on your products label as mcg to the mg displayed in the app, divide your mcg value by 1000 to get the number in mg. 1 mg = 1000mcg

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thank you for your quick reply and for the work around. I hadn't thought about doing that.

• As mentioned, the quick workaround is to create recipes of your daily supplements, pre-/post-workout drinks, etc. My question to that is -- what's the easiest way to edit those recipes if you have a one time (non-permanent) change? For instance, yesterday I didn't add two items to my smoothie because I was out-of-stock. I obviously didn't want those macros and calories tracked for the day.

• Hi kohee,

The quickest way to make edits is to add the recipe to your diary. Then right-click on the recipe (or swipe it to the right, if you are using the mobile app) and choose Explode Recipe.

This will show all the individual ingredients in your diary. You can delete items, or change serving sizes of individual ingredients in your diary while keeping your original recipe intact.

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• Hi!

also there are vitamins like b12 and D3 people usually take once a week. I would love to see such a feature to add a weekly dose and get the daily results displayed. Better yet a weekly overview is even more helpful in this case as micromanaging the day is not that important as seeing the bigger weekly or monthly picture.

a 20% Zinc deficiency is much more drastic on the long run and gives a better picture that way. Just an idea

• Hi @skoos

I think the Nutrition Report feature is what you are looking for! In the Trends tab, select Nutrition Report. Choose a date range and your report will be your daily nutrition averaged over that time period to see where you might be lacking nutrients on a longer time scale, and average out those larger doses of vitamins that you are adding to your diet on a weekly basis.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• Wow thanks! That indeed solves all in my case!

• gonna use a recipe for supplements, and a specific timeslot called "dailies" for all the foods plan to eat daily. But these are bot fudges, make this recurring thing happen guys, it's beyond overdue.

• Need checkmark to repeat entries like daily vitamins. Please consider this enhancement.

• A violation of the balance of vitamins and other useful substances in the human body affects physical and mental health and the condition of the skin, bones, and digestive system. It can also provoke the development of various diseases.

• An imbalance of vitamins and other nutrients in the human body affects physical and mental health, skin, bones and the digestive system. It can also provoke the development of various diseases. Therefore, supplementation with vitamins and minerals is the right thing to do. Supplements such as purerawz.co are good for athletes and anyone involved in physical training. They help to gain muscle mass and strengthen muscles more easily.

• I'm sure the developers will solve this problem soon.

• Unfortunately, in Cronometer, there is no way to schedule the daily appearance of items in your diary. However, I hope the developers will consider this and add this function.

• Unfortunately, in Cronometer, there is no way to schedule the daily appearance of items in your diary. However, I hope the developers will consider this and add this function. When I started exercising, it was very hard for me. So, in addition tovarious supplements in the form of multivitamins, I take steroids because they are very effective in increasing physical activity. I buy steroids at buyroidscanada.co for quick results and increased muscle fibers. This makes me feel more confident and attractive.

• edited November 2022

have you stopped adding any features? some of these are the most requested features for this app
    I've sent quite a few photos through and I never hear that you've added anything new ? have you stopped development??
    It sure looks like you haven't responded to anybody in over two years as well I think I probably won't renew