Options

Feature Request: Reduce number of clicks to get to Add Foods > Favorites tab in Add Food to Diary

As a busy long-term user, I think that adding foods to my diary would be a lot faster and easier if I could see my Favorites list as the primary tab instead of the All foods list.

I rarely eat new or different foods that are not in my Favorites list at this point, and the extra mouse click is unnecessary.

Ways to do this:

• Setting in food diary to change the Favorites tab to be the default tab
  • Shortcut icon (like a star) to access your favorites list
  • Just make it the default tab (I know that this is an empty state issue for first time users, but I think a cheery message to search for foods and add them to your favorites list covers it... Everyone knows how food diaries work by now)

Thoughts? Love this site.

Comments

• Options

Hi happy1,

Thank you for your continued support!

The software is designed to remember the last tab you used for a food search and keep it there next time you open the food search. If you do all your searches in the Favorites tab, this will effectively make it your default tab next time.

Would you mind emailing us at support@cronometer.com with some details about your browser version so we can look into this further?

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer