Options

Possible to add recipies to diary?

Hey. So I created a bunch of recipies and now I want to add some of them to my daily diary. Is this possible to do at all? I can't seem to find any functionality for it.

Comments

• Options

Hi there,

You bet! You can add recipes to your diary by using the Add Food button in the diary page. Then search for your recipe name, select it from the list and away you go!

You can also use the Custom tab in the Food Search to narrow down your search results to only your custom foods and recipes to make them easier to find:

You can add recipes to your diary from the Foods tab, right after you have created them too! Click on the Add to Diary button in the top right corner in the Custom Recipe screen:

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Of course, you can add your recipes to the diary! This is a handy feature. Depending on your app or platform, you can find it under "Custom Entries" or "Add Custom Meals." Find those options and enter your recipe ingredients and nutritional information. This is a great way to keep track of your nutrition and stay on top of your goals.

• Options

You might be interested in reading some great articles from Americasrestaurant to learn about expiration dates and new recipes that can diversify your life. Happy cooking, and good luck!