Options

downloading help

I need to be able to download my nutrition report based on my 3 days of recorded information and i cant seem to find an option for saving anything on this website when it is specifically for nutrition reports

Comments

• Options

Hi morg707,

You can't download the nutrition report but view your average nutrition over the specified time period in the Nutrition Report tab.

With a Gold subscription you can access your nutrition summaries in the Full Report tab. Select your date range, then tick the box next to 'Nutrition Summary' to generate a report containing your average nutrition over the specified time period. Click 'Generate Report' and you can print, or create a pdf from there.

If you do not have a Gold subscription, you can still access all of your nutrition data! Navigate to the Profile tab. In the Account Details section, select the gear icon. Choose Export Data. Choose your date range, and select Export Servings. This will generate a .csv file containing all the nutrition information for the specified date range. You can average your values to get an average nutrition summary.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I want to be able to download my recipes. They are my own recipes and I want to be able to save them to my own computer and be able to print them. How can I get this done?

• Options

@Erland The OneNote browser extension can easily do that. You can clip portions of any webpage, or the entire page if you want. You can even add your own notes & comments. You can then print it as a PDF and save it if you want. You can also print it as a document.

• Options

Thank you for the quick feedback. However, I use a Mac which does not include onenote.

• Options

Hi Erland,

You can download your recipes to your computer by following these steps:

1. Click on the Foods tab, then Custom Recipes.
    2. Select your recipe from the list or create a new one.
    3. Click on the menu in the top right corner and select Display for printing.
    4. Print the page or save as a PDF from there.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

That works. Thank you.
    Bests, Erland