Options

iPhone app Nutrition Report differs from Diary for vitamins

On the Diary page, my 250mg Magnesium vitamin shows correctly as 250mg out of 420mg, but when I view the Nutrition report, it's showing as 35.7mg out of 420mg

Comments

• Options

Hi there!

The Nutrition Report averages your intake over the time range selected; are there any days in the range where you didn't log, or had a lower magnesium intake?

From the Trends tab, tap on the three dots menu in the top right corner, then select Report Settings. You can select a new date range, or show what kind of days are displayed:
    All - averages your intake for all days in the range
    Non-empty - does not include days where there is nothing logged in your diary
    Completed - you can mark each day in your diary complete using the diary menu. Displaying completed days will only include the days you have marked complete.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I only started using the app last night so today is the first day logging. I was wondering if it was taking a weekly average, it was confusing because the amount is calculated from the total for the week yet the "out of" is the daily total (so it 35.7/ 420mg) (2nd # probably should be 2940mg but indicate it's the week)
    Yet daily stat is 250/420mg