How to achieve approximately 90% of nutrients target?

With breakfast and lunch I reach 70% but with dinner I add only 10% whatever I eat!Why is that?

Answers

• edited April 2018

Hi Rusen2018,

Have you tried eating your lunch for dinner instead? :D

I'm not sure why your dinners don't seem to contribute as much to your nutrient targets, but I was wondering if you have tried the Suggest Foods feature? There is a button in the Nutrient Targets section of the diary page.

The Nutrient Oracle recommendation engine searches a curated list of common foods then suggests foods that will help complete your nutrient targets, as well as matching your macronutrient goals as best it can.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• The keyword in your original post is "add". :) You only get the extra 10% at dinner because majority of the dinner nutrition overlaps with what you've already achieved at breakfast and lunch. If you highlight your dinner content only, you'd probably have similar nutrition % to your breakfast or lunch individually.

I tend to achieve 95% daily without supplements (99% with supplements) on a typical day, but that is with the following tricks:

• Eat and log whole foods from NCCDB, not brand name foods or restaurant meals
    • Hide nutrients that even NCCDB doesn't have a lot of data on, such as biotin and iodine -- Cronometer alerts you when you try to make them visible
    • Hide nutrients that you are not worried about, such as fluoride for me, because tap water tends to be fluorinated and drinks I make from tap water rarely include fluoride information
    • Unless you're a vegetarian or vegan worried about not eating complete protein, hide all the amino acids -- best way is still to find a complete entry from NCCDB or USDA