I've been promoted

I'd like to thank Cronometer for my promotion to . For many years now I've dreamed about being a dot so you can imagine my excitement when I got the following notification:

Congratulations! You've been promoted to .

If that wasn't exciting enough, about four hours after my initial promotion I got promoted again! Twice in one day! My second promotion was also to dot so I'm now a proud double dot. It's much better being a double dot because when I was a single dot I felt like an atom without an electron. I was lonely and I pined for another dot to orbit me and keep me company. Another dot circling around that I can gaze at and talk to when I feel alone. Something to make me feel complete. My dots have helped make me whole and I feel very grateful that Cronometer made this a reality.

#moredotsthanadalmatian

Comments

• Now I have FIVE dots! I'm an ANION! I feel strong

#moredotsthanadalmatian

• I only got promoted twice! I must earn my 3 other dots.

• I actually have 7 dots now! At this rate I'll soon have so many dots surrounding me that I won't be able to see the sun

#moredotsthanadalmatian

• Make that 8 dots. I now have thousands of small pieces of paper stuck all over me due to the electric charge that I've acquired from all these extra dots.

#moredotsthanadalmatian

• I was recently promoted to a single dot. I suppose that means my dot journey has begun. #AllTheDots

--
    Tim

• if you lived in the Star Trek universe you'd be better then an admiral!

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• hey,

we've never really explained or decided to launch the social media interaction rewards on the forums - every time someone like your post, or ranks it as insightful, agrees or promotes it, you accumulate points.
    After enough time, and accumulated points, you get promoted to higher levels of forumness.

I was convinced that we didn't want to do this, but then I saw this thread and the #AllTheDots and I'm a changed man!

We'll bash our heads together at Cronometer Towers and work out the best way to utilize these to encourage the growth of the community.

Brian

Brian cronometer.comAs always, any and all utterances here are covered by our T&Cs:https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer