Just joined today I’m very excited to see how this tool can help me move forward with my health goals. Being mindful of what I consume and what exercise counts towards my goals is relevant.

Comments

• Always nice to have a new member! The power of CRON-O-Meter is extreme, even my dandruff went away!

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Dandruff gone? I'll have some of that? What do you need to eat? :D

• edited September 2018

i'm pretty sure biotin is what cleared up my millia, but that's a supp. so kinda cheating.

Not sure exactly what cleared up my dandruff, i'd just say get all your nutrition from food. limit supplements, and it should work out....

and i'd add i did start supplementing zinc, because i couldn't figure out how to eat enough of it...and think oysters are gross..(zinc is in dandruff shampoo, which always helped before)...but i dilute my 50mg tabs down to just about 5-6mg's a day because i think most supp's are way to strong ....

let me add to the copper/zinc ratio, and say if i get too much zinc to copper i get bursting anal abscesses...so that's why i dilute it, and why you should be careful with supp's...

sorry if that's 'too' personal, just thought i'd share my horror story...

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Most of my zinc now is from the 5 seeds, I've been eating most of them 1 week, so pretty sure I used to be deficient.