Options

Answer to discrepancies in Breath and Blood ketone levels

I asked this question months back and never got to the bottom of it. Until now....

I think it is about 30 minutes in (if you are impatient) that a good explanation as to why breath and blood ketones can be out of sync, and the reason that this doctor often gives more weight to breath ketones, than the "gold standard" of BHB, Sorry gotta run. Farms never seem to lack things that need to be done. :-)
030: Dr. John Limansky - Biohacking: Transforming Your Health Through Better Habits
http://podbay.fm/show/1341848099/e/1532926800?autostart=1

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Options

Still hate the fact that I can not edit to clarify a post here....
    Too many reasons not to like this forum. It's like putting a pair of handcuffs on...

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO

• Options

I think the forum just "ate" my post. Nothing worse than an app that destroys data. Sorry but I don't have the patience to retype it. Hopefully it shows up here, somehow...

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO

• Options

sorry to hear your having trouble.

they only let you edit a post for an hour after making it, with the gear at the top right of it.

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Options

Yes and that is a configuration decision by Cronometer staff. I guess I am spoiled. I am comparing this POS forum to a real one (and often free) one like PhpBB, SMF, or vBulletin. Thanks for your reply.
    Joe

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO