Options

Is there a way to get the Oracle to list the highest amount per calorie while excluding supplements

I don't get my nutrients from supplements. Another category to exclude would be spices, because I typically don't eat those by the pound either.

Comments

• Options

you know some spices, like paprika, and some dried chilie's, actually have a fair amount of Vit A...But yes you can search by per calorie, per 100g's...just change the Oracle setting to one of the latter...And yes you can tick only groups you want to search...? uncheck the Box that says search all, and it will then allow you to check only certain groups...

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Options

should i flag this post, just noticed the suspicious links in the sig line...?

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

• Options

Flagged and reported... I wonder if the mods on the forums get a notification for that?

• Options

maybe it takes two, :) i flagged as well

• Options

It seems there has been an increase in spam-like posts... Thanks for being vigilant!

Susan Macfarlane, MScA, RD
    Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer