Options

Multiple Nutrient search

It would be nice if i could search for more then one nutrient at a time. Like on NutritionData.com.
And also lowest in.

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....

Comments

• Options

Hi Bracconiere,

An 'Ask the Oracle' search that finds foods that are highest in two chosen nutrients?
    To help you find foods high in a couple of specific nutrients for diet planning? I will add this to our list of feature requests!

If you are looking to fill gaps in your nutrient targets near the end of the day, give the Suggest Foods function a try. The Food Suggestions in the diary page takes into account all of your targets - first prioritizing your macronutrient targets, then aiming for your micronutrients when it makes food suggestions.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

When i started out i used nutritiondata.com s lot. it allows you to search for 3 nutrients at a time and also lowest in...So if i was looking for something high in niacin, riboflavin, and say manganese...but also lowest in, omega-6's, and say saturated fat...i could search the db for items...i still use their search....even though their site has been basically abandoned

Thanks for the response! :)

I am an amateur. I've been using CRON-O-Meter for 10 years and counting, still learning.....