Options

The Mercola study

Hey Staff!
I want to withdraw my consent on the Mercola study having access to my data. Let me know if this is possible.

This may be too much info, but the reason being is that he posts all of his stuff on a censoring globalist/New World Order site (YouTube). He ignores posting on the competing freedom oriented site and when someone like myself does him a favor, and after spending hours of my time doing so, post his stuff on the good guys site, they (real.video) get seriously threatened by his people, so the material was taken down. Perhaps resulting in the death of someone (yes the info was that important) Mercola is too much about the money, and a bad business man to boot. He obviously has not heard of loss leaders nor does he see the big picture. Anyhow after 10 years of being an unpaid add agency for him, I quit and disavow myself of him in disgust. Mercola will see me in the comment sections of anything he puts on the web. This was metaphorically a knife into my chest. Not something you expect from someone you have championed for, for over a decade.

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments