time stamp

Immediately after the time change, I noticed that the time stamp did not change. I've waited for a while manually changing the time stamp, thinking this little bug would be taken care of. But it is still reflecting daylight savings time, not standard time. How can I permanently change this (until daylight savings time comes again, of course). Or is this something the administrators have to do? Also is there a way to change the default of the biomeasures to breakfast rather than lunch, so I don't have to do this change each time I add something?

Comments

• Hi pkinnetz,

Have you set a preferred timezone? From the diary page select the menu (gear icon) the choose diary settings:
    Un-tick the box to select preferred timezone to use your device settings instead.

There are two ways to choose the diary group into which your diary items will be entered:
    1. Select the diary group first by clicking on the group header. It should remember the group you selected last time, unless you select a new group in the meantime.

1. From the Add Biometric dialogue (or Food, Exercise or Note) click on the 'Diary Group' to change where it is entered.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thanks-- I went into my settings and they were set to EST, but just re-entering the settings seemed to have fixed the problem.