Options

Lean Body Mass as a metric

I saw that you guys were making some charting improvement for next year, so hopefully this is either already included or easy to add. Simply, I would like to see Lean Body Mass (Weight*(1-bf%)) as a metric anywhere that weight is currently a metric. If I could make a second request it would be to have LBM% anywhere BF% was a metric. This is essential for people that are trying to put on muscle mass. While I can calculate the immediate number in my head, seeing the historical graphs with the moving averages is one of the better features here.

Comments

• Options

Hi Adam_B,

Great suggestion! While we are working on upgrading our biometrics and charts, you can implement this for your personal use right away by creating a custom biometric.

On the website, select 'Add Biometric' then click the green + on the left. This will allow you to create a name and unit of measurement for your biometric. Once created, you can find your custom biometrics in the drop-down list to add them in the future.

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Thanks Karen. As I already have an integration that sends the weight and BF% over, I'd rather not have to add a new number manually everyday. As it is I have to add my Glucose and Ketone from my KetoMojo meter manually.

Would it be safe to assume as a calculated metric, that, if this is added, it will be retroactive to any weight+bf readings? If so, I can wait. :)