Search Ability in Diary Entries or Notes Entries

Because I'm on a journey toward wellness due to some health conditions, Crohn's Disease being one of them, it would be a wonderful tool for me (and I'm sure others) if I could search my diary entries or my notes entries to see if there are any noticeable trends. For example, I'll note if I wake in pain at night, experience pain during the day, or break out in a rash. If I could search for "pain," "wake," "rash," etc. and a list comes up, I can see if it's it's connected to food or some activity or something else - helping me connect the physical body to what I put in it as well as how I move or not move it. Forgive me if there is some way to already do this. I did search for this capability, but didn't find any information on it.

Comments

• Hi Crono_C,

We developed the timestamping feature with this goal in mind.

If you are tracking your food intake and your symptoms, you can view your symptoms in the charts found in the trends tab.

To create custom biometrics, click Add Biometric in the diary page. Then select the green + icon on the left to enter in a name and unit of measurement for your biometric. By tracking your symptoms as biometrics, you can then view them in a chart in the trends tab. This can help you quickly see when you experience these symptoms over time. View your diary on these days to look for patterns in what you ate around the time your symptoms started.

We will continue to improve this feature to include the ability to chart more than one item on a graph at a time, to help you identify these patterns more quickly and easily - that is still in the works!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thank you Karen. I will give it a try. :smiley:

• Is there a way to do this on the mobile app? I'm not seeing it.

• Hi Seesaw,

At the moment, you can only create custom biometrics on the website - something we are working on for the mobile app in the future.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer