I know we can keep track of the acidity we consume by looking at the Pral Alkalinty circle but is there a way to track on nutrient area? does it have a different name? just need to know cause I always fall short on this when I look at the circle and I wanted to use ask the oracle to see which foods are high or low in acidity that I need to consume in order to not fall short.



Sign In or Register to comment.