How do you upload recipes using a json file? I can't get it to work...

I found the option to "import from json file..." but yet when I save a file in note++ as ".json", I get an error saying "Please upload a compatible import file"

How do I get this to work? It'd make things SO much easier to just upload/import them, rather then manually add everything with every recipe.

I did a quick search in the help section, but I didnt see anything that addressed this issue specifically (unless I missed something?)

Best Answers

Answers

• So there is no way to upload a recipe? Even if from publications by Dr Mercola?

• Hi AngieB,

We do not have a way to import recipes from outside sources - but this is a requested feature that we are working on for the future.

We recently included a number of recipes from Dr. Mercola's Ketogenic Cookbook in our database - so we may already have the one you are looking for!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I’d love to see this feature!! I have tons of recipes in AnyList that I would love to import directly into Cronometer with json.

• I'm a software developer by day so wouldn't mind knowing the json schema so I can do this manually (I know my way around json just fine). I could just export some but it's easier if you guys just tell me :)